MAC Fuels Holiday With Power Pouts
That rule about waiting until Thanksgiving to talk about holiday shopping? Totally broken in the beauty world. And we all wear white after Labor Day, so we can retire those old holiday benchmarks. Back to holiday shopping. MAC Cosmetics delivers the sparkle, elegance and fun factor we look for in gift sets, but the products maintain the brand's quality, wearability and trend-driven textures and shades.
We'll get to the gift sets later. For now, I want to mouth off about the eye-catching shades MAC will be launching for holiday. I'm typically shy about bold lip colors - my ample lips and teeth make enough of a statement. But these reds are can be layered with clear or tapped lightly over balm to create a range of hues from subtle to shazaaaam.
I know Divine Night Cremesheen Glass and Lipsticks will be long-wearing, but something tells me I'll need to pack tissues and wipes in my clutch at parties, because I expect to smooch my husband in shades of magenta red and deep plum.
1. MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Private Party, a dirty plum satin.
2. MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in you've Got It, a golden pink frost.
3. MAC Cosmetics Cremesheen Glass in Prepare for Pleasure, a bluish red gloss.
4. MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Flair for Finery, a cool pink luster.
5. MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Exclusive Event, a taupe brown satin.
6. MAC Cosmetics Cremesheen Glass in You've Got It, a pearly nude taupe gloss.
7. MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in Prepare for Pleasure, a magenta red cream.
8. MAC Cosmetics Cremesheen Glass in in Flair for Finery, a cool nude gloss.
9. MAC Cosmetics Cremesheen Glass in Private Party, a pearly plum mauve gloss.
All MAC Cosmetics Divine Night Collection lipsticks are $16.50; Cremesheen Glass glosses are $22. Available October 17 at maccosmetics.com.
Get the latest beauty news and inspiration!
Sign up for our newsletter to receive the latest from Beauty Blitz delivered straight to your inbox.